Another rescue….

I received an email yesterday from a church in Wyoming. We had rescued their domain a while back. I found some good historical copies and rebuilt their website with several pages of information. Yesterday I received an email from the church indicating that they had registered a new domain, put up a new website and either wanted the old domain pointed to the new, or simply take the web page down. Since it is a very good generic domain I will keep it. I put up a note on the web page indicating where their new website can be found. I sent a note back explaining I did this and letting them know I would be reassigning the domain to a new church in the future.
Source: Cyber-Missions Blog

This entry was posted in Ministry Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply