The Lord is working!
This has been an interesting week!
- Tuesday – I received a call from a pastor in Michigan. Their domain had expired back in 2006, I rescued the domain and put up their web page. I noticed the pastor had health issues and put a prayer request fro the pastor on their web page. The pastor went home to be with the Lord in January. The new pastor was asking for information on taking over the web page. I set him up on Front Page and the church has taken over the web page. The Pastor indicated they appreciated the rescue, the prayer request for their pastor, and the fact that their web page was still up, as they had families come out to church that had seen the rescued website.
- I found a problem with a website I created back in 2006. I called and spoke to the pastor, and we got everything straightened out. The pastor asked if we could set up a domain for their Christian school students to set up their own web page. I set up a second level domain and provided the log in information for their students to create their own web page.
- I received a call from a member of a church in Arkansas. I had given their church a domain name I had (top level domain). He was creating a web page for their church. He asked if he could have access to the website with Front Page. I had him up and going in fifteen minutes, their website is already updated.
- We received an email from a young man in Cameroon that we sent 50 Bible tracts to. He noticed in our prayer letter we talked about his evangelistic efforts, he asked if we could provide him with more Bible Tracts! Maureen sent him 60 additional Bible Tracts!
We leave for Maryland in the morning… please pray for safe travel and good meetings!