I spent most of my last week "off" moving the core ministry websites (including this one) off the Virtual Private Server and onto a bunch of several smaller managed hosting accounts. The fact they are managed, and automatically backed up, and the diversity that comes from them being on multiple servers should help the workload and security factors. Additionally, I have been trying to cut back on uneeded extraneous features to help cut down the expenses.

I spent time working on some bugs in the web site of Evangelist Russell Kidman (evangelistrussellkidman.com). I think we have most of the bugs worked out.

Lastly, I updated my cell phone to an Android Bionic. This will make it easier to keep on top of the ministry needs at times when I can't set up my laptop. Additional features on the phone will also aid in keeping safe when I am driving for Greyhound.